Thursday, November 19, 2009

Handstands Schmandstands



I asked a friend who does artistic photography to help me create a "head shot" photo for a yoga webpage. Of course, this company turned out to be less than ideal for having a studio, nevermind needing the head shot. Which was good, because B doesn't shoot people, and this handstand shot was the best one of the bunch, not exactly a head shot.

the better photo was the attempted handstand, where you get a great crotch shot, and I hope to add this one too, just had the more scenic one on this computer.

If you're curious, this pose is not as beautiful as you think. I was probably up for 3 seconds, and you can see by the curve in my arms, it might be hard for me to ever balance in handstand, which is great, cuz I like using trees for support better. It's more intimate with the squirrels, and rabbit shit.

1 comment:

  1. The use of the redundant phrase, and substituting the second terms pre-fix with" SHM" can be trace directly to the yiddish comedians of the early 20th century.

    Jackie Puff qualifies as a SCHIKSA, so this is quite an anomaly...

    ReplyDelete