Thursday, September 17, 2009

black and white

If you were to inform me that you have taken up some one-train way of thinking, i'd be disappointed. To say that you are human, that you are experiencing things (sexually, alien or otherwise) only heightens my appreciation for you, to give me insight into how you teach others. Those who break things into parts and enjoy a simple black and white view of the world

(can I blame those who see in black and white?

Laying on my side, in half light,
i saw through the black and blue of bruises,
And at once the world was so scary in colour.
My eyes, now open, to the dark shades of my life.

So I too created a cut,
Killed off colour and made a map
Guiding me over the wretched questions i had
Easier this way, easier to heal,
my head laying softly once more in his guilty lap.)

might be highly adverse to knowing a person is 3-d. To me it is like "ahh, yes, he is also a man, he is also creative, he is also a woman and a explorer" means you are normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment